The website www.shakedown.co.uk ("the Website") is owned
and operated by Shakedown Ltd ("our", "us" and "we")
We are a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 7252978.
1.1 Protecting your privacy as a user of the Website is important to us and we strive to keep all information relating to you confidential in accordance with this statement. As part of the normal operation of our services you may voluntarily provide us with information about yourself ("Personal Data"). The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain what Personal Data we collect about you, how that Personal Data might be used and how we protect your Personal Data and privacy.
1.2 We will be happy to answer any enquiries from you regarding this Privacy Statement, the Personal Data we hold about you or the use we make of it. If you have any queries or comments or wish to change or delete your Personal Data please contact us.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
2.1 If you are merely visiting the public areas of the Website, we do not collect any Personal Data about you. However, we may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of Personal Data. This information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the Website and is not linked to any individual. Members
2.2 If you sign-up to receive updates about Shakedown and the Website we will collect and hold Personal Data about you when you submit your details. The Personal Data collected by us will include your full name, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, postcode and your mobile telephone number. From time to time you may also provide other Personal Data which we need to provide you with the service you request, such as your credit card details, other information about yourself, your preferences or your experiences.
3. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
3.1 We will use all Personal Data for the purpose of providing you with the services you have requested in accordance with the Conditions.
3.2 From time to time, we may use your Personal Data to let you know about other services and products that we or our associated companies provide, special offers and also to provide news about our business. You may amend your Personal Data at any time in accordance with clause 1.2 above.
3.3 We reserve the right to access and disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or other the Website users. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data to third parties if a complaint arises concerning your use of the Website, and that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with the Conditions.
3.4 The Website may make available chat rooms, forums, message boards, blogs and news groups. Please remember that any Personal Data that you disclose in these areas of the Website becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information on them.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT MEMBERS' PERSONAL DATA?
4.1 When you input any Personal Data into the Website or request services from us, we use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures to try to prevent that Personal Data from being accessed by unauthorised persons and to ensure that you may input Personal Data safely. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose Personal Data to you.
6. SALE OR MERGER
6.1 If the Website is sold to or merges with, or if our business is sold to, merges with or enters a joint venture with another company not owned by Shakedown Limited, you should expect that some or all of the Personal Data collected from the Website may be transferred to the buyer/surviving company. If so, we will seek to obligate the other company to use any Personal Data transferred by the Website in a manner consistent with this statement, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to impose that requirement or that the acquiring company will comply.
7. THIRD PARTIES
7.1 From time to time we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by us to provide additional features on the Website. As a result of these special relationships, the Website may sometimes feature co-branded micro sites or web pages, for example, a page with our name and Ticketmaster’s name.
7.2 You should look for a specific privacy statement on any such co-branded page. Any Personal Data that you provide when signing up on one of these co-branded pages may be shared with our third party partner in accordance with the privacy statement on that page.
8.1 By accepting the Conditions or by using the services on the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us for the purposes outlined above and for any other purpose which is reasonably necessary for the provision or proper administration of the Website service in accordance with the Conditions.
8.2 You agree that your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area for the purposes described above to countries which may not provide legal protection of Personal Data equivalent to the level of protection within the United Kingdom.
8.3 If you do not wish your Personal Data to be used in the manner set out in this Privacy Statement or the Conditions please do not use the Website.
9. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
9.1 This Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes. We will use Personal Data in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which that Personal Data was collected.
9.2 This Privacy Statement is part of the Website Terms and Conditions (the "Conditions") and all defined terms shall have the same meaning as those in the Conditions.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of the Website. Should you have any comments or a complaint about how we are using your Personal Data, please email [email protected]
Terms & Conditions of Tickets & Entrance into Event
1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Shakedown and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below
3. No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds (subject to clause 4).
4. Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled, re-scheduled or there is a material change to the event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event (where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
5. If clause 4 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
6. Subject to clause 30 below, the Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
7. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
8. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
10. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
11. Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
12. A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
13. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
14. Strictly no illegal substances.
15. Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
16. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the items listed here and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
17. No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
18. Strictly no trading allowed on site without the Promoter’s consent.
19. No unauthorised buses, campervans or coaches will be allowed on site.
20. Wristbands (where applicable) are in operation which must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
21. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
22. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
23. Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audiovisual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
24. Unless paragraph 25 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
25. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
26. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A. Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us in advance of the Event at [email protected] [email protected] if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
B. This is a green field site, please be aware of ground conditions.
C. Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
D. Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
E. The Event is outdoors so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear and clothing, including warm clothing for the night period.
F. There are plenty of outlets on site selling food and drink.
G. Official merchandise will be on sale on site.
H. Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
I. Please keep the streets tidy, use litter bins provided.
J. Drivers enter car parks at own risk, uneven surfaces likely, this is a green field site, refer to clause 7.
K. No smoking is permitted in enclosed public areas.
- Shakedown is a strictly over 18s event
- If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, your ticket will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the site.
- So if you are lucky enough to look 251 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification,
- An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional license
- A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram)
Anybody found to be using identification that is not their own will result in both the identification and their event ticket being confiscated. This may also result in prosecution for both the owner of the identification and the individual fraudulently attempting to use it.
On the spot checks will be in operation across the site at all times. Please ensure you keep your identification on you at all times.